Dragon BallZ unleash Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon BallZ unleash Destiny

Welcome to Dragon ballz unleash destiny forum!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy now, akatsukisasuke?~~Yamato Daiwa~~
Read The rules in The Forum
Some good news! Wev'e started everything from a new and fresh and our style for the game is now SND style so mainly a bit like naruto ntsd sprites but dragonballZ
ALL THE GROUPS HAVE BEEN DELETED TO BE OUR NEW GROUP LEADER JUST SAY IN GENERAL!

Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akatsukisasuke
DBUD co-leader and spriter
akatsukisasuke

Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter ) Empty
PostSubject: Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter )   Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:41 pm

hello, i want to make a game about naruto tongue , may follow the history from normal to shippuden, this game will be like the Dragon Ball Z Budokai X but with better sprites more attacks and sure than they cant fly.
anithing ask me by PM
Back to top Go down
Shinokin
DBUD Leader
DBUD Leader
Shinokin

Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter )   Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Oookkk then a bit random and join this site im making a naruto dawn of war mod at www.ndow.niceboards.org
Back to top Go down
akatsukisasuke
akatsukisasuke

PostSubject: Re: Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter )   Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:14 pm

its a little fighter ???
Back to top Go down
akatsukisasuke
akatsukisasuke

PostSubject: Re: Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter )   Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:17 pm

but will u join my game ??? i need help with the tool "game maker"
Back to top Go down
Shinokin
DBUD Leader
DBUD Leader
Shinokin

PostSubject: Re: Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter )   Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 am

yer my one's lf2 and start talking on there plz and my friend making a bleach mod JUS style come and join this site http://brote.forumotion.com/forum.htm we just started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter )   Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laddies and Gentleman welcome to my new project ( only naruto fans can enter )
Page 1 of 1