Dragon BallZ unleash Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon BallZ unleash Destiny

Welcome to Dragon ballz unleash destiny forum!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy now, akatsukisasuke?~~Yamato Daiwa~~
Read The rules in The Forum
Some good news! Wev'e started everything from a new and fresh and our style for the game is now SND style so mainly a bit like naruto ntsd sprites but dragonballZ
ALL THE GROUPS HAVE BEEN DELETED TO BE OUR NEW GROUP LEADER JUST SAY IN GENERAL!

4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4th Hokage
DBUD: movelist maker and co-leader
4th Hokage

4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) Empty
PostSubject: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:28 am

Welcome To My Shop

I sell the combos for the chars in game here, I even sell Codes od secret chars & tips which would help you in a fight! What a Face

I sell combos for every-char, and the price would be 10-50 credits depending upon the difficulty to find a combo.
So just post here the combo you want for a char. I'll send the combo through pm.

Tips are of 2 types here:
Simple tip of any char of your choice (Quatity of tips- 2) ------> 5 credits.
Tips while fighting (Quantity of tips- 4)------------> 10 credits.

Codes for a secret char: 350 credits.
Back to top Go down
Shinokin
DBUD Leader
DBUD Leader
Shinokin

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:28 am

awww i like this shop very much Smile good work .
Back to top Go down
4th Hokage
4th Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:19 am

First Customer get's discount Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shinokin
DBUD Leader
DBUD Leader
Shinokin

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:48 am

lol Smile -.- fix the forum -.-
Back to top Go down
4th Hokage
4th Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 pm

I am trying my best to fix it, Btw shall I sprite those dragonballs which represent active and inactive posts??
Back to top Go down
hatake_kakashi
Hatake_Kakashi
Hatake_Kakashi
hatake_kakashi

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 am

no offense but thi shop wont make alot of points because can figure out combos and anyone who knows about coding can easily find the missing chars in the game put something in the shop that u want everyone to buy
Back to top Go down
4th Hokage
4th Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm

I don't need points since I am an admin or mod or whatever Razz
What if someone doesn't know a combo?
I just want people to get better at dbud,
Those who know coding can know the secret char?
This is the same thing like: If I know sig making why would I ask in a shop???
NOT EVERYBODY KNOWS CODING! What a Face Wink
Back to top Go down
hatake_kakashi
Hatake_Kakashi
Hatake_Kakashi
hatake_kakashi

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:03 am

someone will eventually find the combo coz they will get bored and try something different
ppl who kno just the simple stuff about coding can just look at the data and kno the secret char code
and if someone knows sig making but they kno they are not bothered or they kno they are not as good as the person who makes sigs
Back to top Go down
4th Hokage
4th Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:21 am

I have figured out some special combos. What a Face afro
Back to top Go down
hatake_kakashi
Hatake_Kakashi
Hatake_Kakashi
hatake_kakashi

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:37 am

there are some chars who has moves that are combos
like bardock some combo
and gohan his ultimate rush combo
and goku his kaioken combo
Back to top Go down
4th Hokage
4th Hokage

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:57 am

Let's don't argue. Wink
There might be some who needs combos,
Those who need will ask here.
Back to top Go down
Shinokin
DBUD Leader
DBUD Leader
Shinokin

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 pm

but most of it is the truce Suspect
Back to top Go down
hatake_kakashi
Hatake_Kakashi
Hatake_Kakashi
hatake_kakashi

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:44 pm

a suggestion from me is to sell sprite sheets to ppl who might want to code them for mugen or lf2 but dont sell the ones that are on sprite database because they can get it for free :D
Back to top Go down
Shinokin
DBUD Leader
DBUD Leader
Shinokin

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:16 am

yep ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)   4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 hokage's shop (there's something cool in)
Page 1 of 1